Are you looking to help contribute to our common goal of working towards the day when all dog will be living with their responsible owners, free from the threat of unnecessary destruction?
We invite you, our best friends, to make a difference and support us in helping the establishment of a law-compliant, humane and efficient Dog Population Management System by:
- helping those around you understand the elements of a humane, law-compliant and efficient system in which all dog owners will be responsible, all people humane and safe, and all dogs happy and healthy,
- contributing by sending us feedback about our campaigns,
- participating in our research and polls,
- participating in our public events and events we will organise just for you,
- participate in media appearances, filming and photoshoots,
- helping dogs from our Fostering Programme find their forever homes by sharing our posts and by word of mouth,
- helping your friends and family understand Dogs Trust standards for quality rehoming,
- educating others about the roles citizens, government and institutions, local organisations and Dogs Trust have in the establishment of a humane, law-compliant and efficient Dog Population Management System.
All of our Dogs Trust BFFs will receive their own Dogs Trust BFF membership card by post!